HELITANG is a line of milling tools with tangentially clamped inserts. The new HELITANG indexable, double-sided T490 LN:T PNR inserts have four right-hand helical cutting edges and a unique rake face geometry.
Configurations: endmills, face mills and shell mills with extended flute and milling heads, with threaded adaptation of FLEXFIT or MULTI-MASTER.
- Pressed and ground insert
- Positive rake face
- Positive inserts with 4 cutting edges, for 90°
- Coarse pitch and fine pitch
- Suitable for all kind of materials, steel, stainless steel, cast iron
- Recommended for roughing and semi-finishing applications
- Metric: 16-250 mm
- Imperial: 0.62-6”
Insert sizes: 08, 13, 16 mm
For more information about the HELITANG line, click here.